Yes, camelbak water bottle are dishwasher safe
Check out the below 51 seconds video for ensuring camelbak water bottle are dishwasher safe
The procedure for cleaning camelbak water bottle is as follows
We suggest 1st removing your one-piece bite valve and straw for removing dirt from camelbak water bottle. It’s simple to try and do. (Yes, it many look as many steps, however it very easy):
• Flip the stem to the open position by applying some pull force on stem tab or pushing stem unleash button below the handle.
• flip cap over and pull out the straw.
• Grab the flat finger tab on the bottom of the large Bite Valve below the cap.
• In one motion, pull the large Bite Valve out of the cap.
Clean the valve and cap by hand or within the prime rack of a dishwasher as camelbak water bottle are dishwasher safe.
• If you utilize a dishwasher, a top-rack basket for little components is right, and it’s sensible to avoid high-heat settings like ‘sanitary clean’ or ‘heat boost’ which can distort plastic elements.
• If you clean by hand, use warm, cleaner water.
• If you prefer to use a bottle brush, check that it does not have exposed metal edges that might cut the silicone polymer, then insert the brush into the open finish at the bottom of the valve. we do not suggest forcing a brush of any kind through the large Bite Valve slit (where you drink from) as this might harm the waterproofing surfaces of the Bite Valve.
To re-insert the bite valve into the cap:
• Flip the stem collar ( the bite valve undergone originally) to the open position. you can pee through to each the gap within the cap and also the gap within the collar.
• flip the cap over and orient the bite valve in order to ensure that finger tab points towards the rear of the cap (where the handle loop is).
• Insert the tip of the bite valve through the cap and also the collar till the top of the Bite Valve peeks through the outer end of the collar.
• flip the cap over and grab the top of the Bite Valve and pull through till it sits within the grooves incorporated into the collar. flip the cap over and proceed the bottom of the valve to ensure it is seated.
• Insert the straw into the opening within the valve base. do not over-insert the straw simply till you are feeling resistance.
Features of camelbak water bottle:
• New cap design and large Bite valve give quicker flow than earlier versions; simply bite and sip, and your drinkflows through the valve
• product of Eastman Tritan™ copolyester, the camelbak water bottle is totally BPA-free and is dishwasher safe
• Tritan copolyester provides glorious impact resistance and is appropriate for each heat and cold beverages
• however if lifting and tipping is your most well-liked methodology, no problem; simply take away the straw within
• Carry the integrated handle within the crook of a finger, or connect it to a pack with alittle carabiner (not included)
• merely unscrew the cap to uncover bottle’s wide-mouth gap for straightforward filling and cleaning; gap is compatible with 63mm caps, filters and accessories
• Sleek form fits simply in your hand is compatible with most automotive cup holders
• All camelbak water bottle are dishwasher safe (top rack only); don’t microwave
• CamelBak doesn’t suggest the utilization of effervescent beverages with the straw configuration; take away straw and drink by tipping and sipping