Find the 6 Home Remedies For Skin Rashes On Legs
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil works as a good skin moisturizer, facilitates healing and promotes skin renewal because it is wealthy in vitamine E and antioxidants. it’ll soothe your skin and cut back itch.
• rub extra-virgin vegetable oil/olive oil or a mix of equal elements of vegetable oil(olive oil) and honey on your rash many times daily till it heals fully.
• instead, you’ll be able to add a bit turmeric powder to some vegetable oil(olive oil) and apply it 2 or 3 times every day for many days. having medicine and anti inflammatory properties, turmeric soothes rashes and relieves itch.
In addition to vegetable oil, purgative (castor oil ) and copra oil also knows as coconut oil facilitate heal rashes naturally. a mix of vitamin E oil and cod liver oil is another fashionable remedy.
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda helps dry out skin rashes. Plus, it relieves the itch and inflammation related to rashes.
• Add one half soda to 3/4th quarter water. Apply the mixture on the affected space. Leave it on for 10 minutes before removal it off. do that once daily for many days.
• you’ll be able to combine baking soda with some copra oil to form a paste and apply it on your rash. Leave it on for concerning 5 minutes then rinse it off. Repeat this once or double daily till you see improvement.
Note: don’t leave soda on your skin for too long as a result of it’s going to cause additional irritation.
Oatmeal is nice for skin irritation and inflammation treatment because of its soothing and anti inflammatory properties. it’s wonderful for rashes caused by eczema, sunburn, chicken pox and allergies.
• Grind oatmeal in coffee mill. combine one cup of finely ground oatmeal in heat water. Soak in it for a minimum of fifteen or twenty minutes. try this daily till the rash is gone.
• you can also, mix simple fraction cup of oatmeal, one-quarter cup of milk and 2 teaspoons of honey. place this mixture in a fabric, tie it with a string, ribbon or elastic, and place it in a very bathtub full of heated water. Soak within the whitish water for a minimum of quarter-hour. Finally pat dry and moisturise your skin. Repeat daily for many days.
• For rashes on your face, apply a thick paste of equal amounts of oatmeal and plain food mixed with a bit honey. Leave it on for half an hour before cleaning it off. try this daily till you see improvement.
4. Aloe Vera
Due to its antiinflamitory property, emollient, antibacterial and antifungal properties, aloe vera plant is superb for treating variety of skin ailments including rashes. Other than healing, it additionally soothes the skin, relieves itchiness and reduces redness.
1. Extract aloe vera plant gel from its leaf.
2. Apply it on the affected space.
3. Leave it on for a minimum of twenty minutes, and so rinse it off.
4. try this a minimum of 3 times daily till the rash clears.
5. Cold Compress
A cold compress is helpful in reducing rashes, particularly those caused by heat, insect bites, and shingles. It helps ease itchiness, swelling and inflammation, and might be notably helpful if a rash begins to change into blisters.
• place ice cubes in a very sealed bag and place it on the affected space for some minutes. Repeat sometimes daily for some days.
• as an alternative, you’ll merely soak a clean face cloth in cold water and place it on the rash for regarding ten minutes.
Note: don’t place ice cubes directly on the skin.
6. Apple vinegar
Raw and organic apple vinegar is another wonderful home remedy to treat skin rashes and calm the itchiness. Moreover, its carboxylic acid content helps fight skin infections that would be inflicting or intensifying the matter.
1. Dip a cotton in apple vinegar and place it on the affected space.
2. Leave it on for some minutes, so take away the cotton
3. try this many times on a daily basis for some days or till your rash clears.
Note: If apple vinegar causes irritation, diluting it with water before applying it. If the irritation persists